瑞穂町図書館/温故知新 ― 瑞穂町を旅する地域資料

瑞穂町文化財

瑞穂町指定文化財  Designated Cultural Properties by Mizuho-machi

御嶽神社本殿御本社正面建地割之図
(御本社正面建地割之図)
(Architectural schematic of front of shrine main hall)

<所在地 瑞穂町石畑1848番地><Location: 1848 Ishihata, Mizuho-machi>
 この本殿は、一間社(いっけんしゃ)、入母屋造(いりもやづくり)、正面は、千鳥破風付(ちどりはふつき)、こけら葺向拝(ごはい)軒、唐破風付(からはふつき)、総桧材。彫刻のみごとさで知られる。The main shrine is built in the ikkensha style with a gambrel construction. The front has chidorihafu (staggered gables) and the kohai (roof over the steps) has karahafu (cusped gables) and is made of cypress.It is known for its spectacular sculptures.
 柱真々(はしらしんしん)0.78m、総高約3mの小社殿、軸部は、亀腹(かめはら)の上に建ち、丸桁(がぎょう)(棰木(たるき)を支える横材)から下は斗栱(ますぐみ)を除き、壁面はもちろん勾欄(こうらん)の手摺から土台に至るまで、彫刻が施されている。The pillars of the small shrine are 0.78 m apart measured from their centers and reach a height of about 3 m. The kamehara bases support pillars that are carved along their full length, except for the finials, from the top down the walls and handrails to the bases
 棟札によって、この本殿は、旧石畑村下郷の棟梁、鈴木広宝(ひろとみ)が天保12年(1841年)2月に着工、弘化2年(1845年)4月に完成していることがわかる。According to the construction signage, Hirotomi Suzuki, the former master carpenter of Shimogo, Ishihata, began construction on the main shrine in February 1841. It was completed in April 1845.
附(つけたり) なお、資料として、次の記銘物がある。
① 享保八年九月奉納 木鉾(きほこ)
② 弘化二年四月再建 棟札(むなふだ)
③ 明治元年十一月 社名変更に関する木札
④ 御嶽神社御本社 正面建地割之図(たてじわりのず)、妻建地割之図(つまたてじわりのず) 各一葉
The following items provide notes of reference.
1. A wooden stick, indicating the dedication in September 1723
2. Construction signage indicating the rebuilding in April 1845
3. A wooden sign noting the name change in November 1868
4. Architectural schematics of the front of the building and of the gables for the Mitake Shrine main building