瑞穂町図書館/温故知新 ― 瑞穂町を旅する地域資料

瑞穂の地名

三、駒形富士山(こまがたふじやま)  3. Komagata-Fujiyama

富士山という地名についても定説はない。駒形と同じ頃から呼ばれてきたものであろう。小字は明治初期に整理され、現在に至っている。There is no established theory regarding the origin of the place name of Fujiyama. It had probably been called so since about the same time as Komagata. Ko-aza names were reorganized in the early Meiji era, and these have been kept until now.
A、宝永二年の検地帳による小字A. Ko-aza names according to Kenchi-cho of Hoei 2 (1705)
富士山屋敷添、富士山下、稲荷林、箱根山下、権現山下、原、藤沢窪、木阿弥塚(喜阿弥塚)、上屋畑、ぐみの木久保、上ノ台、小はけ、榎台。なお榎台はこの時点で長田、山田、大田の各知行に属する百姓によって開発されたらしく、大田領から三十七名の百姓がでて、三町八反四畝二十九歩を耕作している。Fujiyama-Yashikizoe, Fujiyama-shita, Inari-bayashi, Hakoneyama-shita, Gongen'yama-shita, Hara, Fujisawa-kubo, Kiami-zuka (木阿弥塚, [喜阿弥塚, Kiami-zuka]), Ue-Yahata, Guminoki-kubo, Ueno-dai, Kohake, Enoki-dai. In addition, Enoki-dai was, at this stage, an area which seemed to have been developed by the farmers of the Hatamoto Nagata, Yamada and Ota's territories, and, as has been mentioned, 37 farmers had been dispatched to the place from the Ota territories to cultivate 3-cho 8-tan 4-se and 29-bu (698 m2)
B、延享五年に開発された小字B. Ko-aza places which were developed in Enkyo 5 (1748)
富士山通りは延享五年(一七四八年)に検地を願いだしている開発地で、宝永二年より四十三年遅れている。通称まっちと呼ばれている場所である。Fujiyama-dori is the land for development that had been requested following the land survey in Enkyo 5 (1748), which was 43 years after Hoei 2 (1705). It is a place commonly referred to as 'Matchi'.
C、現在の小字(明治九年)C. The present Ko-aza names (1876)
富士山、富士山通り、富士山下、稲荷林、狭山、狭山下、原、藤沢窪、木阿称、上屋畑、茱萸久保(ぐみくぼ)、上ノ台、小岵(こはけ)。Fujiyama, Fujiyama-dori, Fujiyama-shita, Inari-bayashi, Sayama, Sayama-shita, Hara, Fujisawa-kubo, Kiami, Ue-Yahata, Gumi-kubo, Ueno-dai, Kohake.
(榎台は明治初期には二本木長田領になっている) (Enoki-dai became an area belonging to the Nagata territory in Nihongi in early Meiji era.)